terça-feira, 19 de agosto de 2014

Crochet cell phone case

Hello everyone!

Today I will show you how I did my cell phone case.
The last case was already old and dirty, so I decided to do one in crochet, instead of buying a new one :).
It's a great way to combine the case colors with your clothes or handbag and, of course, save money! Besids, it's very easy and fast to do (1 hour).


Yarns:
  1. DROPS Muskat color: 04 (lilac)
  2. DROPS Muskat color: 03 (mint green)
  3. DROPS Muskat color: 36 (denim blue)
Other materials:
  • Crochet hook 4mm
  • Scissor
  • Decorative button
  • Sewing needle
Pattern:

With first yarn, chain (ch) as many are needed to have the same width of your cell phone. For my Nokia Lumia 520, I needed 14 ch.

Round 1: Skip the first stitch (st), ch 1 and do 3 single crochet stitches (sc). Do 1 sc in each ch across and do 3 sc in the last chain. On the opposite ch side do 1 sc in each ch. Slip stitch (slst) in the first sc (total = 28 sc).
Round 2 and 3:  Doing the st in rounds, ch 1 and do 1 sc in each st (28 sc).
Round 4: In the final slst of first yarn I changed for second yarn and do the same of round 2 and 3.

Continue in rounds to accommodate the cell phone height. Also, you can change before or after this round and choose how many rounds do you prefer for each color.

Round 2nd last: 7 sc, ch 18, slst 1, 21 sc and slst in the first sc.
Final Round: 46 sc and 1slst in first sc.
Finally, sew the button in case front.

Hope you enjoy making one for you has much has I did :D

Great stitches ;)

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário